Koscom held cultural event and invited about 1,000 customer families to musical

Date : 2010-11-02 Views :5648

[Oct.27st,2010]

Koscom held cultural event and invited about 1,000 customer families to musical to musical "Grease" for expressing its gratitude.

Koscom held cultural event and invited about 1,000 customer families to musical "Grease" on October 27 in Chungmu Art Hall.

The event, the third time this year, was arranged by Koscom to show thanks to its  customers using PowerBase, SignKorea; digital authentication service and CHECK Expert; financial information terminal service. 

"With unfailing love and support of our customers for the last 33 years, Koscom has been on the fast track and become a leader in the capital market providing IT services to Malaysia and Laos. And we will make further efforts to be a respectable and reliable company living up to our customers' expectations." said Kim, Kwang Hyun, CEO of Koscom.

Grease is a rock and roll musical featuring love and dreams of American teenagers. It is one of the greatest and best-loved musical of all time ever since it was performed in 1972. "I saw the musical five years ago and I think I've forgotten romantic thoughts for all those years." said one of the audience expressing appreciation of being invited to the musical. 

Nam, Young Chang, leader of Customer Satisfaction Team, expressed, "We got a huge response on the musical event. We are planning to carry out aggressive marketing strategy by having more chances to meet our customers and arranging various cultural events."

Next
Koscom implemented community service through 'Making Kimchi with Love' event
Prev
Made a strategic alliance with Deutsche Bank AG for outbound transactions